Cryptographic software with high file compression
This application facilitates the strong file encryption (without limit of size or format), generating a .exe file that contains the encrypted information and the resources necessary to decrypt it without the need of having a computer application for it. Encryption is as simple as:
- Selecting the files that include the “drag and drop” option,
- and enter encryption password.
It offers the possibility to include:
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), and
- protection from brute force attacks (maximum number of failed attempts).
To decrypt you should only click twice and enter the decryption password
It includes activation of quick access functionality in the Windows shell (file browser).
The service has the ability to be configured to perform a combination of processes, or execute only some of them. Available processes:
- Self-extracting encapsulation. Create the self-extracting executable.
- Compression. High compression of one or several documents
- AES- 256 Strong Encryption.
One of the problems caused by sending files with strong encryption is the difficulty of the receiver to decrypt them. In many cases it is not operative to force the receiver to have to install a decryption application, let alone instruct him/her in its use.
The self-extracting encapsulation incorporates an executable with all the necessary technology to decipher and decompress. The receiver does not require to have any software, nor does need to install it, nor does it even need to have knowledge in the field. As simple as clicking on the executable and entering the decryption password.
File generator with a high data compression ratio
It allows to save storage space and lower transmission cost. The application performs files compression in ZIP format, with a compression ratio that is 2-10% better than the proportion provided by PKZip and WinZip. It does not require having a file decompressor installed.
The files can be solid, where multiple files of similar type are compressed in a single stream, which improves the compression of small file sets.
AES- 256 Strong Encryption
Our application uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm, which is a high cryptographic security standard. Its key length is 256 bit.
Possibility of incorporating counter of failed access attempts:
- Five incorrect decryption passwords maximum
- From the third delay attempt to fourth and fifth (between 15 and 30 seconds delay)
- Upon exceeding the fifth failed attempt, the file is locked.
Operating System (OS) and available modalities
This technology is available in the following modalities:
- Desktop application for end user.
- Integrated in the Suite Critical Access® application
- Library –version command line-.
- Custom solution for large corporations. Integration into Web service or workflow, includes Web service and Application Programming Interface (API).
- Service platform. More information
Customization, documentation and engineering support
This component has detailed documentation that facilitates its use by technology developers. ANF AC guarantees its partners engineering support services and expert knowledge in the field, both from a technical and legal point of view.
It is possible to customize the application with the Partner´s brand.
This service allows complying with the obligations imposed by the current legislation on data protection, to those responsible for data processing. In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Furthermore, it facilitates the certification in accordance with ISO 27001 and the National Security Scheme (ENS).
Windows service security
Windows accepts the self-executing generated by our application as a secure .exe. ANF AC incorporates in its self-executing encryption technology the electronic signature of the files thus establishing a trusted environment.
ANF AC assumes responsibility for carrying out all necessary updates to make sure regulatory and legal compliance in the event of changes that may occur.