Guarantee in Products and Services
ANF AC, as well as the manufacturers that integrate in their products devices or components of ANF AC, and other suppliers that distribute them, guarantee that:
- The software functions substantially in accordance with the written materials accompanying it, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt.
- Generally, the hardware associated with ANF AC solutions is free from defects in material and manufacturing, provided normal use and service is given, for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt.
- The equipment delivered in transfer of use has an unlimited guarantee. In those equipment that include an extension of guarantee, the coverage will attend to what is specified in it.
Some countries do not allow limits on the duration of a tacit guarantee, so it is possible that the aforementioned limitation is not applicable and should be adapted to the maximum extent applicable to the valid legislation in each applicable case.
In case of warranty application, the total liability of ANF AC, the software manufacturer, the distributor or the integrators who install it, and who has supplied the ANF AC devices, it will be optional to:
- return of the price paid.
- repair or replacement of software or hardware that is not in compliance with the Limited Warranty and returned to the Software Manufacturer, distributor or integrator with a copy of the purchase receipt.
- this Limited Warranty shall be void if there is a failure in the software or hardware cause as a result of an accident, abuse, unauthorized manipulation or misapplication.
- accreditation in the signature document of the secure signature device used to generate it.
The replaced software and hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is the greater. This limited warranty does not cover the return of the product due to its non-suitability with the user's needs.
No liability for consequential damages
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, neither ANF Autoridad de Certificación, nor the Software Manufacturer, its suppliers, or integrators shall be liable for damages (including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of business information, profit or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if the Software Manufacturer, the supplier or the integrators have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In any case, all liability of the Manufacturer, its suppliers or integrators, under any provision of this declaration shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the user for the software and/or hardware of ANF AC.
Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limit of liability in relation to consequential damages, so it may happen that the aforementioned limitation is not applicable.