ANF Autoridad de Certificación expects that the users of this webpage respect the copyrights laws of third parties. The publication of material that infringes these laws, imply the infringement of the Conditions of Use.
ANF AC may close user accounts that post material, whose contents gives ANF AC reason to believe that infringement has occurred.
If a user believes that material on the websites infringes any copyright, they may notify ANF AC's Legal Department in writing, providing the following information:
- Name of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work which infringement is claimed, or in the event that a single notification is the subject of several copyrighted works available on the same web page, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material considered as constituting the violation or object that caused the violation and that, therefore, it should cease to be accessible, as well as the necessary information to locate the material.
- Information necessary to allow ANF AC to contact the user, such as name, address, telephone number, and email.
- A statement of the user, where it is declared that the content subject of the claim is not authorized by the copyright owner, its legal representative or applicable legislation.
- An affidavit ratifying the accuracy of the content of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, having the necessary authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The user must provider all the information that has been detailed above or, otherwise, we will not be able to process your claim.
In case of copyright related claims, the user must send them to the following address: