The Certification Authority is a trustworthy entity, responsible for providing electronic certification services. In particular it assumes responsibility for:
· Issuance of electronic certificates.
• Publish and facilitate access to the validity status of certificates.
• Guarantee the identity of the holders of the certificates.
• Guarantee the veracity of the information included in the certificates.
• Revoke certificates when it becomes aware that the security of the system has been compromised.
• Manage the Public Key Infrastructure in accordance with current legal and technical standards.
The ANF AC's PKI has been designed following international recommendations and standards:
· IETF RFC 5280 (Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL
Profile) updated by 6818.
· ETSI TS 101 456 (Policy requirements for certification Authorities issuing qualified
· CA/Browser Forum. Baseline Requirements for the Issuance and Management of Publicly
· CA/Browser Forum. Guidelines For The Issuance And Management of Extended Validation
In the process of adaptation to Regulation (EU) 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of July 23rd, 2014, on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market.
Manager-Website Strategy & Operations-:email@example.com