What is an Identity Verification Office?
ANF AC, as a Qualified Trust Services Provider, and in its objective of facilitating access to electronic signature technology to the user on foot, has created a national network of offices that allow the user to process their electronic certificates without unnecessary displacements and in an easy and convenient way.
The Identity Verification Office is a physical point to which users, both companies and individuals, come to identify themselves and formalize their certificate. Therefore, the role of an Identity Verification Office is the identification of the applicants and processing of the corresponding electronic certificate.
The appointment of an office as an Identity Verification Office is 100% complementary to other types of professional activities, so the service is easily integrated to the main activity of the entity. It is advisable to include this new activity among the professional ones in order to achieve that not only serve as an attraction to new customers, but also to add value and improve the service to existing customers.
EXPANDING YOUR SERVICE OFFER WAS NEVER SO EASY!
Identity Verification Office.
What is the work carried out by an Identity Verification Office?
An Identity Verification Office will complete the process of identification and processing of electronic certificates, following the following steps:
1. It will attend to the users in person, and will proceed to his/her correct and complete identification, through DNI / NIE / Passport making sure that the applicant is who he/she claims to be.
2. In the case of Legal Representative certificates, it must be verified that the documentation provided by the applicant corresponds to the documentation required for the processing of the certificate. It must be is sufficient, current and original.
3. Once the documentation has been checked the digitalization of the original documents provided by the applicant, and completion of the form will take place.
4. Signature of the contract for the provision of certification services by the Identity Verification Office operator and the applicant.
5. Delivery of the signature creation device appropriate to the type of certificate requested to the suscriber.
|AR / Identity Verification Office
ANNUAL CONSUMPTION (UNITS)
|Bonus percentage on PVP
processing / issuance
|-||From 5 units to 10 units||5%|
|Basic||More than 10 units up to 100 units||10%|
|Bronze||More than 100 units up to 500 units||15%|
|Silver||More than 500 units up to 1000 units||20%|
|Gold||More than 1000 units up to 5000 units||25%|
|Platinum||More than 5000 units||30%|
*The Identity Verification Offices and the registration authorities are registered with a professional classification level. This level determines the percentage they will receive on services actually provided and charged.
The annual consumption will be calculated, thus determining the level of classification of the following year. If an end user acquires more than 5 units, the discount established by scaling is applied, deducting this discount from the professional percentage of the Identity Verification Office/ registration authority.
When the Identity Verification Office/ registration authority are part of a collective or group, the classification level will be applied by the total sum achieved by the collective as a whole.