WELCOME TO ANF AC
FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
An electronic certificate is a digital document that allows the certificate holder to be identified, the exchange of information in a secure way, and data electronic signature, so that its integrity and provenance can be verified.Certificates issued by ANF Certification Authority have been certified also as qualified.
Electronic certificates issued by ANF Certification Authority allow its holders:
- Electronic authentication, credibly proving identity through the Internet.
- Make electronic signatures.
- Database encryption.
Electronic signature is a set of electronic data that are related or associated to an electronic document and which basic functions are:
- Unmistakable signer identification.
- Preserves the integrity of the signed document by making sure it is exactly the same as the original and has not been altered or manipulated.
- Guarantee the non-repudiation of the signed document by making sure the signature is unique and exclusive and, therefore holder cannot denied its use once a document have been signed.
Legal basis of the electronic signature are set out in Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and on Law 59/2003 on Electronic Signature.
Qualified recognition indicates that ANF AC is a Trust Services Provider that meets the requirements set on Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 (eIDAS Regulation),and has passed the compliance audit performed by an evaluation agency. Besides it has been accredited by the Spanish Supervisory Body and the Ministry of Economy and Business (MINECO).
ANF AC is registered in the Trusted Lists of Certification Service Providers.https://sedeaplicaciones.minetur.gob.es/Prestadores/
ANF AC provides the following qualified services:
- Qualified certificates of electronic signature.
- Qualified certificates of electronic seal.
- Qualified website authentication certificates.
- Qualified validation service for qualified electronic signatures.
- Qualified electronic time stamp.