ANF AC´s electronic signatures are subject to a Signature Policy that guarantees the legal security of electronic transactions. These are long-term signatures, for over 15 years, which incorporate in all the formats: validation at source, time stamp and possibility of multiple signatories. All signature formats are functional in desktop and web mode.
• Possibility of including exception or mention.
• Powers of attorney or mandates are included.
• Readable to the human eye.
• No weight limit, nor file type.
• Univocal transaction number.
• Identification of the used device (according to eIDAS Regulation (EU) 910/2014 and the Electronic Signature Law).
• Possibility to protect document with password.
• Graphic marks for printing and physical verification.
• ETSI EN 319 142 - PAdES Long-term validation.
• ETSI EN 319 132 - XAdES Long-term validation.
• ETSI EN 319 162 ASiC - Associated Signature Containers.
• IETF RFC 3850 S / MIME v3
• IETF RFC 6960 OCSP
• IETF RFC 3125
• ETSI EN 319 422 – Time Stamping protocol.
• ETSI TR 102 272 and 102 038 - Signature formats.