General information on the site www.anf.es, for the purposes set forth in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Incorporated under the Organic Law 1/2002 of March 22 and registered at the Ministry of Interior with the national number 171.443, ANF AC is assigned by the international organization IANA, the following private company codes (SMI Network Management Private Enterprise Code):
18332 - 18333 – 18339 – 37442 – 48418 – 48452 – 48464 – 48489 - 49201
1. PURPOSE OF THE WWW.ANF.ES PORTAL
This website is the access portal to the trust services provided by ANF AC in its capacity as QTSP. Some services are provided in SaaS mode to clients who have formally hired them and, therefore, have the right of access to their private management area. In addition, we provide information on promotions, product offers, characteristics of services, policies, contact forms, exercise of rights, claims processing and contracting of services.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITEThe Web has two access areas: public and private.
It is intended to provide content and information of interest to the general public.
ANF AC, does not guarantee that the products and / or services displayed in this area are available to any interested party, their hiring may be restricted to professionals, freelancers or companies.
ANF AC, reserves the right to make, without prior notice and at any time, any changes and modifications it deems appropriate on its web pages.
It is intended to facilitate access to services provided in SaaS mode by ANF AC, as well as to manage personal and business accounts, and any other published utility.
Access to this area is restricted to persons with expressly authorized credentials. To access, the use of credentials is required: login and password or a certificate for qualified electronic signature in force.
ANF AC, guarantees accessibility to services in accordance with the contract that formalizes the provision of the contracted service.
ANF AC, assumes the obligation to make the necessary changes to adapt the platform to the legal requirements in force at all times. In the case of updates or relevant changes in the provision of services, it will be informed in advance. Any access and use of a service that entails a cost, will be previously informed to the client requesting express authorization.
The User can only access this area in order to use the services provided by ANF AC according to the use for which they have been designed. Access attempts using credentials or certificates that are not authorized or that have lost their validity are strictly prohibited, as well as reverse engineering, hacker or cracker techniques. ANF AC, performs permanent access audits and, in case of detecting illegal accessions, will present the corresponding complaints to the competent authority.
ANF AC, assumes responsibility for the services it provides.
2.1. OBLIGATION TO MAKE CORRECT USE OF THE WEB SITE CONTENT
The User undertakes the exclusive use of the website and all its contents for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the current legality and in accordance with ANF AC's Certification Policies, which may not be harmful to legitimate rights of ANF AC, or cause any damage or loss directly or indirectly to any third party.
In particular, and merely by way of example and not limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- is contrary, despise or attempt against fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and other current norms;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order;
- induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/ or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, against the law, accepted morals, good practice and public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, being able to lead to deceit about its object or about the intentions of the communicant;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, where the User has not first obtained the necessary authorization from its owners for its actual or intended use;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, personal or family privacy or the image of the people;
- in any way prejudice the credibility of ANF AC or third parties.
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- constitutes illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and in general which constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may harm or impede the normal functioning of the network, of the system or of the computer equipments (hardware and software) of ANF AC or of third parties or that may harm the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipments.
- cause, due to its characteristics, (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the service;
In accordance with the provisions above, the User undertakes to refrain from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- suppress, manipulate or, in any form, change the "copyright" and other data identifications of the reserved rights of ANF AC or its holders, of fingerprints as well as well as any technical resources established for reconnaissance. The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where find the contents or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose which do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the services and / or the contents.
The Users and, in general, those people or companies that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and any of the ANF AC Web sites (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must meet the following conditions:
- The Hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of one of the ANF AC Web sites, or home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by ANF AC, but may not reproduce them in any way;
- no frame will be created on the web pages of the ANF AC website;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about ANF AC, its managers, its employees, the web pages of the site and our products or services;
- it will not be declared or implied that ANF AC has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established;
- except for those signs that form part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ANF AC; and
- the website on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is unlawful, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ANF AC and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ANF AC of its contents or services.
ANF AC authorizes search engine robots to collect the data related to informative summaries and keywords included in web page metadata, as well as provide links to ANF AC web pages for User searches.
2.2. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of ANF AC and any other third party. The use or authorization of access to the Web page in any of its areas, public or private, does not imply any waiver of ANF AC rights, or the granting of any right over trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign that be used in it.
The User may download the website in his/her terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he/she may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
2.3. SERVICE DURATION
ANF AC does not guarantee the general public the availability and continuity of the operation of the website. Any guarantee regarding the website and the services of ANF AC, is restricted to customers with whom ANF AC has signed the corresponding service provision contract.
Access to the ANF AC website has an indefinite duration; however, ANF AC reserves the right to suspend without prior notice, access to Users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures.
2.4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
ANF AC makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy or validity of the contents published in the public area.
ANF AC excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may arise, in its public area, from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the website.
- The eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect the User's computer systems.
5. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law.