ANF Certification Authority is responsible for this website.
ANF AC, provides services in accordance with Regulation (EU) 910/2014 as a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) accredited by the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda (MINETAD); in accordance with Law 34/2002 (LSSI), as a trusted third party and intermediary service provider; and in accordance with ISO 17024 for the Certification of Persons in accordance with the Certification Scheme of Data Protection Officers from the Spanish Data Protection Agency (DPO-AEPD Scheme), as a Certification Body recognized by AEPD.
You can make the consultations you deem necessary and receive technical and legal support:
- Telephone: 902 902 172 (from Spain)
- Legal Department e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Department e-mail: email@example.com
If you do not wish to receive notifications from ANF AC, click here.
ANF AC, puts at your disposal the Certification Practice Statement (CPS) and Certification Policies (CP), as well as various associated services:
- To access CPS and CP, click here.
- To revoke your certificate, click here.
- To access the Revocation Lists (CRLs), click here.
- If you want to check the validity status of a OCSP certificate, click here.
ANF AC, has carried out a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) of the personal data processing carried out and in all of them it has obtained a low level of risk.
- To consult the Register of Data Processing Activities, click here.
- To exercise your data protection rights, click here.
Every year we submit independent audits according to international norms and standards.
- To consult accreditations, click here.
- To consult approvals, click here.
- To consult compliance audits, click here.
You can make the queries you deem necessary and receive support from our data protection officer:
If you wish to report received content or illegal actions (you can do it anonymously), click here.
Report immediately if you have detected an improper use of your account, electronic certificate, or any security breach, click here.